1Voucher Deposit

Hi Deriv Community Members,

Good day

You can use the 1Voucher partially for the deposit

You can actually use a partial amount of the 1Voucher purchased when you are making the deposit.

When depositing a partial amount, you need to make sure that you have input your phone number before clicking the submit button so you will receive a new voucher code to use the remaining balance of the voucher. You may refer to the image below :

If you did not input the phone number in the mobile number section then the remaining balance is no longer usable. Therefore, please ensure that all the details are filled up accordingly before you proceed to deposit.

Hope this information finds you well :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Hello I don’t understand,I bought 4 r200 each of 1 for you voucher but at the 3rd one refused to accept the 4th,wat is wrong ? Is there maximum I can put with the voucher??

Hi @acetins-abigeus-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Pls help me I have already bought 1 voucher and my now my cashier doesn’t show 1 voucher option for a deposit

Dear @albergo-aciform-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Hello
I already bought R200 1foryou voucher but one refuse to accept it deposit to deriv transaction was no successful but what is wrong?

Team 1foryou voucher said deriv limited “but mean what”?

Please help me

Hi @castice-abricot-2,

Thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Deriv.com

1 Like

I deposited 900zar with 1foryou voucher and is credited but no funds to my account but then if I retry that voucher it says this voucher is already in use

1 Like

Hello, @calinda-adenium-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Trading platforms designed with you in mind.

Hi guys I’m experiencing same thing it says ihave exceeded the number of inputs on the voucher n also I did put my number,s on I bought 400 1 voucher?? Wats wrong

Hello, @bayamos-accueil-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I still can’t see my money in my dashboard I bought 20$ in 1 voucher it says voucher loaded but dashboard empty pls help

1 Like

Hi @bayamos-accueil-2. Kindly contact us via Live Chat for further checking and protecting your data. We will assist to check and resolve your issue.