Accepted Proof of Address Documents for EU clients

Dear Members,

Please ensure that the document is issued within the last 6 months and contains your name, address, and the issue date

  • Utility bill (gas, water, electricity, landline phone)

  • Council bill

  • Proof of address from the government (residence certificate)

  • Voter’s registration confirmation letter

  • Bank statement or Confirmation

  • Tax return

  • Fibre Internet Bill

Hy here is my problem i want to change my currency

How can I change it to usd jpy

Dear berayed-adelite-2, kindly refer to this article for more information How can I change my account’s currency?. If this does not help, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We will help you in the best way possible.
Thank you!