Accepted Proof of Address Documents for EU clients

Dear Members,

Please ensure that the document is issued within the last 6 months and contains your name, address, and the issue date

• Utility bill (gas, water, electricity, landline phone)

• Council bill

• Proof of address from the government (residence certificate)

• Voter’s registration confirmation letter

• Bank statement or Confirmation

• Tax return

• Fibre Internet Bill

Hy here is my problem i want to change my currency

How can I change it to usd jpy

Dear berayed-adelite-2, kindly refer to this article for more information How can I change my account’s currency?. If this does not help, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We will help you in the best way possible.
Thank you!

Boa tarde,

Minha conta 633809 encontra-se bloqueada, não consigo fazer operações nela… como posso ativar novamente,

Hemerson Catapan

Hello, I have problem with my account, it shows messages
Your proof of identity has not been verified
Please authentication your account to continue trading .
I have identity already. My authentication has been successful. I have to checked.
The problems is now I cannot trading my account, cannot make a position.
What caused it?
Can you help me
I shows you the picture below

Olá, @baggies-ablates-2. Obrigado por se juntar à comunidade! Lamentamos notar isso. Por favor, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat, para melhor assistência e proteção dos dados da sua conta. Trabalharemos com você para resolver quaisquer problemas o mais rápido possível.

Hello, @beshell-adornos-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Sir, i want to verify my account , but in verification colloum , proof of identity and proof of address tab is inactive. Please help me screen short is atteched with