Account Opening

A client may only open an account on this site on the following conditions:

• The client is over 18 years of age, unless the client is an Estonian resident whereby the client would have to be over 21.

• The client is not resident in a restricted country such as Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Jersey, Malaysia, Malta, Paraguay, Rwanda, the United Arab Emirates, the USA, or any other restricted country that has been identified by the FATF as having strategic deficiencies.

1 Like

I would like to reactivate my account please i really need help

1 Like

Hi Antacid,Please refer to this article How can I activate my account?. We hope this information help

Hola como puedo subir mi comprobante de identidad si no me deja

Hola adjiger-adenase-2, para una mejor asistencia y protección de los datos de su cuenta. Comuníquese con nosotros a través de LiveChat. Trabajaremos con usted para resolver cualquier problema lo más rápido posible.

Hello please I need help, I am a beginner trying to sign in my Deriv sever it’s keeps saying invalid, what can I do to resolve this problem? Kindly get back to me.

Dear Amalgam, please refer to this article DMT5 Login error: Authorization failed (Invalid Account) error message. If the issue persists kindly reach out to our live chat agent. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hello please I need help, I am a beginner trying to sign in my Deriv sever it’s keeps saying invalid, what can I do to resolve this problem? Kindly get back to me.

Hi… I am a national of Pakistan but resident of United Arab Emirates. I am seeing that I can not open account in United Arab Emirates. What should I do?

Hi @boyship-acceder-1 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. Since you are residing in the United Arab Emirates which is one of the restricted countries, as advised in this article, you are unable to open an account with us. It is unfortunate that we do not offer our service in that country. If you have any further inquiries, kindly contact our Live Chat support.