AstroPay Deposit Guideline

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

AstroPay is an online payment service known as an E-wallet.

Here is the guideline on how to deposit the funds using the AstroPay payment method

Step 1 : Enter the amount you would like to deposit and click “Next”

Step 2 : The page will redirect you to the AstroPay and you may proceed to choose from the list which method you would like to use for your AstroPay deposit

Step 3 : If you choose AstroPay wallet, you need to enter your mobile number and if you choose AstroPay voucher, you need to insert your AstroPay Voucher information manually.

Step 4 : You can confirm your deposit by clicking on “Pay”

Step 5 : You will receive an email from us once you have completed the deposit.

You can also refer to our AstroPay wallet article at AstroPay account creation for deposits

Disclaimer: You can only use e-wallets registered under your own name.

Hope this information helps :bulb:

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com

I want to change my astropay userid that is already link when I tried to withdraw my funds.
I have lost my mobile number associate with the astropay I used to deposit the the bank account is closed. Now I want to link another astropay account. How can I do this?

Hello, @chields-acetine-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.