Reminder on Deposits and Withdrawals' payment method.

Dear members of the Deriv Community,

Hope you are doing well so far :slight_smile:

We would like to remind all of you to maintain only one payment method when depositing and withdrawing.

We only process withdrawals back to the initiator of an account. When a client maintains an account by means of telegraphic deposits, the withdrawals are only paid to the holder of the originating bank account, and it is the onus of the client to ensure that account number and name accompany all transfers to the Company.

When a client maintains an account by means of credit/debit card deposits, withdrawals are only paid back to the same card.

If you need further assistance on this, you may contact our Customer Support team via LiveChat or Whatsapp and we will assist you at the earliest :slight_smile:

Have a great day ahead!

Hello
Can I transfer from deriv usdc to my binance wallet?
I originally transferred usdc from binance to deriv, but now they are saying I can’t transfer back to binance.
Thanks

Hi @blonder-adagial-2, thank you for joining the community! Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.