Can't Open Charts In MT5

Guys am having trouble opening charts in mt5 android on all accounts. I select open chart and it gets stuck qt those candle stick loading screen.What could be the problem???

Hi @addenda-adheres-2, thank you for posting in Deriv Community! we would like to know what is the error message in your journal section on your MT5 platform.

You may find the journal section when you logged into your MT5 platform in the tab below. It may look like this.

If the error message is the same as above, you may refer to our post here:

Otherwise, please share your error message so we may assist you further. You can also contact us via LiveChat for further assistance. Our customer support team will be more than happy to help you further.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com

I log in with an Android device and it gets stuck at opening charts,it happens only on mt5 accounts both real and demo. Isn’t this because of the verification thing?

Hi @addenda-adheres-2, from the screenshot, looks like you’re not logging in properly. You may refer here to login into your MT5 account:

If you’re still facing the issue, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

even im having the same issue… but at my demo account across all devices.
did you get the fix?? please let me know.