DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Can you kindly reactivate my account pls.why do we have to go through all this drama

@camogie-aeriest-1 , why was your account deactivated?

porque eu estava tentando coloca outra moeda ew apertei pra desativar sem querer

Hi camogie-aeriest-1,

Please, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We will assist you as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Olá begoing-acronyx-2,

Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. Para podermos te atender melhor e também pela proteção dos dados de sua conta. Por favor, pedimos que entre em contato conosco pelo LiveChat e nossa equipe irá te auxiliar o mais rápido possível. Obrigada!

Can you please reactivate my account as well?

Hi @calcine-afounde-1 , Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Not sure if this is live chat or not, can you help me reactivate my account?

Hi @calcine-afounde-1 Thank you for reaching out to us again here in Deriv Community. Kindly refer to the below link for further information on how to contact our Live Chat support to further assist you.

How to contact our customer support?

My account was deactivated for inactivity but it had funds and now can’t access it. Kindly assist. Thank you

Hello, @azotate-adjourn-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.