depoist problem

hi i tried depositing from the usual cards i used in funding my account previously, i tried today and its telling me unsuccessful and later told me i have exceeded the depositing limit please help me

1 Like

Please ask to activate the deposit method in my account I deposit with NETELLER I have an NETELLER account active with neteller please for me to deposit at the brokerage thank you very much for your attention

I’m having the same problem here, I have use the card to deposit already today and I’m trying to deposit 240$ now and it is telling me limit exceeded

Please I have been trying to deposit money with my visa card, but keeps telling me its rejected by anti-fraud. Please help me.

Hi There,

I had a similar issue but later i realized it was my IP address. It was not secured. i used a different internet connection and it worked.

Regards

1 Like

How do you do that? Is it by changing your browser

Change your Internet provider, or use cellphone hotspot. The problem could be that you are using a WiFi and the IP address keeps changing. so if you use a VPN or a hotspot with only one IP you can win.

1 Like

Help pls, I deposited and it is yet to reflect.
What’s should I do??

1 Like

i tried depositing from the usual cards i used in funding my account previously, i tried today and its telling me unsuccessful and later told me i have exceeded the depositing limit please h

tried depositing from the usual cards i used in funding my account previously, i tried today and its telling me unsuccessful and later told me i have exceeded the depositing limit please me

nwekesanny@gmail.com

@calvity-acapnia-2 If you have attempted a few unsuccessful deposits and receive an error stating you have exceeded your deposit limit, we will advise you to try after an hour.

This is due to multiple transactions within a short period of time.

Click here to try again to deposit.

Hi @allergy-abaisse-5,
Yes, we are in the midst of checking your account and reply to your email that you have sent us.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter

Hi i tried to deposit and it kept on declining but the amount was deducted from my bank account and doesnt reflect on my credit and its been 3 days now please help

Novakaysa@gmail.com

1 Like

Please refer to this topic:

I tried to fund my account from my master-card but it kept showing Transaction not successful, Failed a 3-D Secure Authentication. I had successfully completed a transaction in the past with the same card.

Usually, you will receive an email to your registered email address to inform you of the pending documents or required details. hence, please check your inbox, spam & junk. If you are unable to find any emails from us, you can contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

Hi i tried to deposit and it kept on declining but the amount was deducted from my bank account and doesnt reflect on my credit and its been 2 days now please help

1 Like