Deposit & Withdrawal Processing Time

Your deposits and withdrawals will be processed within one business day (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm GMT+8) unless stated otherwise.

Please note that your bank or money transfer service may require additional time to process your request.

You may click here to view the processing time for all payment methods.

Screenshot 2020-07-15 at 4.53.06 PM

Haven’t created a Deriv account yet? Click here to get started right away!

2 Likes

Добрый день! Подскажите пожалуйста, почему не производится выплата на киви кошелёк со 23.07.20, прошло более 1 суток?

Добрый день! Мы рады сообщить что способ оплаты QIWI работает у нас на сайте, на пополнение/вывод средств.
Если проблема сохранилась, просим написать нам в чате, мы проверим Ваш аккаунт.

1 Like

Withdrawal approved but have not received any money yet. Been 5days now still no progress

12 Likes

Hello I will like to use Truexgold for deposit and withdrawal means, please authorize my withdrawal through Truexgold e-wallet

How long does it takes for a deposit to reflect in my wallet?

4 Likes

I have been trying to deposit but i has not been successful, the message i get is transaction decline, but i have used my visa debit card to deposit before. Please what could be the problem.

5 Likes

I have the same case here withdraw 40$ kept pending i don’t know when i will receive it

3 Likes

Good day, I made a withdrawal of $100 on the 10-08-2020 and I have not received the money yet

1 Like

Hello! Please how do I select another withdrawal payment method. Having only credit/debit card option.

2 Likes

Hey, there I have deposit my wallet but not reflect, it’s 9days from now

2 Likes

i deposited $81.70 USD into my account and I was debited by my bank but the money didn’t reflect in my deriv account… please i need this rectified

3 Likes

I place withdraw of $10 since Friday at 4:49pm Nigeria local time which was approved and enter processing stage but couldn’t received it which I presume to be late withdraw. Kindly help immediately you resume office today. Thank you.
Seyi Oyelami.

3 Likes

My deposit not reflecting in my account.

I cannot withdrawal because there is a message “We’re sorry but this card number cannot be used to receive payouts. Please try another card or contact Customer Services for assistance”

I made a deposit through Neteller and, so far, it has not been deposited at Binaty.com. Neteller has accused the withdrawal.

Kindly help am try to deposits but deposit was not successful and i should utilise another miss

I have the same issue

I deposited on the 12 August until this day my Deriv account has not been credited… tried live chat, Send proof of payment via live chat and email but last week Wednesday the19th August but Nothing happened… I rate your service very poor and I won’t recommend this company to anyone I know

1 Like