Deriv Go interface: Markets

Hello Deriv Community,

We have released our Deriv GO interface, divided into a few tabs: Home, Markets, Trade, Positions, and Cashier.

As for the Markets tab, you may find your preferred set of symbols in this section. You can also favorite any of the symbols by swiping left :iphone:.

The page should look like this:

We hope this information is useful and if you have further suggestions, please feel free to share your feedback on this post. Thank you! :star2:

My cashier is locked how do i unlock it

Hi @arrided-acarari-2, thank you for replying. We would love to check this further for you. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

How do i unlock it ?

How do you unlock the cashier

Hi @arrided-acarari-2, for us to check this further, we would need to have your details which we recommend you provide via LiveChat to protect your account’s data. You may start a LiveChat session by going to the link here: Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com and click on the LiveChat icon. Our customer support team will be more than happy to assist you further.