DP2P balance is not showing

DP2P Balance

Please note that we don’t accept credit and debit cards (including Maestro and Diners Club), ZingPay, Skrill, Direct Banking Nigeria, DragonTech and Neteller for Deriv P2P deposits anymore.

Kindly note that the P2P balance is calculated taking into consideration ALL the deposits you have made to your account (All payment methods)

Thus, we would advise you to continue to deposit with DP2P in order to be able to see your funds on the DP2P balance.

We hope this information finds you well. :innocent:

Should you have any queries please contact us through LiveChat. :bulb:

This happens to my account often … I only deposit with P2P but I get forced to withdraw through the bank and that takes long…p2p is instant and that is why I have used this broker for years. If I continue experiencing this I will move my money and trade from other brokers.

Hi @bushies-acaudal-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi So i used to use DP2P to deposit and withdraw using DP2P but now I need help, what deposit method can I use to deposit on deriv if I want to withdraw using using the same P2P cause if I deposit using DP2P I dont see my balance on P2P for me to withdraw, I can only withdraw using bank card.
If i use P2P i dont see my p2p balnace

Hello, @centric-accrews-2. Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may check this article for the DP2P balance information:

However, if you have any other inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com