How many trading platforms do you offer?

Our trading platforms

Be in full control of your trading with our new and improved platforms.

We offer four trading platforms: DTrader, DBot, DMT5 and SmartTrader. Each platform caters to a variety of trading styles and experiences, whether you’re a new or seasoned trader.

DTrader
A whole new trading experience on a powerful yet easy to use platform.

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 3.51.07 PM

DBot
Automated trading at your fingertips. No coding needed.

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 3.51.31 PM

DMT5
Trade on the Deriv MetaTrader 5 (DMT5) platform, the choice of professionals worldwide.

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 3.51.46 PM

SmartTrader
Trade the world’s markets on Binary.com’s classic platform.

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 3.52.13 PM

Haven’t created a Deriv account yet? Click here to get started right away!

Guys I hope you’re good. I have a problem. I deposited but transaction failed, but the money on my bank account went out . In short , the transaction was successful to my bank account but it said failed on binary and if I check, there is no money on my trading account but binary did took the money on my bank account

Please reach out to us via LiveChat to provide the proof of transfer for us to check on the funds and credit it manually to your Binary account. Thank you.

Greetings

Here is the proof of payment. The time I was depositing, my transaction failed but I received this in my bank account. You guys did took the money but on my trading account there is no money.

Regards
Thabiso

If your deposit is not credited within 24 hours, please upload the proof of transfer via our LiveChat by choosing Deposits/Withdrawals > Deposits > Funds not credited > Upload the document.

You may also monitor your deposits & withdrawals via the Statement section: https://www.binary.com/en/user/statementws.html

Thank you.