I Am Unable To Withdraw? Shared your payment method?

One of the most common reasons is because you are attempting to deposit using a different client’s payment account (bank cards, eWallets, etc).

Sharing of payment method is prohibited, hence, if the account you are trying to deposit/withdraw has been previously registered on another client, the system will not allow you to use the same account (refer below on the error message you may receive)

sharing PM error message

If this is the case, please contact us via LiveChat so we can help you further.

Haven’t created a Deriv account yet? Click here to get started right away!

2 Likes

Is this error possible to be fixed

Yes, if you are facing the issue as per the topic, please contact us via LiveChat so we can help you further :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Deriv team

I tried to contact them yesterday but my account has not yet unblock…

If you have shared your payment method.

We require below stated documents via LiveChat in order for us to check and remove the payment method from the related accounts.

• Scanned color copy (or legible photograph) of your passport, driver’s license, or national identity document (front & back).
  • Screenshot of your own payment method account showing username, email address, and account number.
  • Specify the relationship between you and the shared account holder.
1 Like

Здравствуйте, поставил вывов средств с партнёрки Deriv проведите платёж! мои люди на Ютуб канале , которые меня смотрят, ждут результатов работы с партнёрской программой Deriv , мой логин Yong Treider , номер телефона +79610556831 почта [sanya.khlyustov.96@gmail.com] Hello, made a withdrawal from the Deriv affiliate network, make a payment! my people on the YouTube channel who are watching me are waiting for the results of working with the Deriv affiliate program, my login is Yong Treider, phone number +79610556831 mail sanya.khlyustov.96@gmail.com

Hi I am unable to withdraw my funds , please re-enable the payment agent option for my account number CR855617. I have tried sending you an email then got redirected here, I have tried to live chat you but that option seems to be inactive, please help

1 Like

Hi I am unable to withdraw my funds , please re-enable the payment agent option for my account number CR855617. I have tried sending you an email then got redirected here, I have tried to live chat you but that option seems to be inactive, please help

I deposited with BTC just yesterday, why should my BTC withdrawal today be declined? Please, authorize my BTC withdrawal now. Very urgent, please.

Thank you. @Bala-Deriv @

1 Like

Please assist me. I cant make withdrawal of my funds, the error message is that I can’t use my type of card to receive payment and I should try use another card. The system does not also allow me to input another card where I could receive my funds. Please assist kindly assist it is an emergency.

4 Likes

i also have a problem with withdrawing using credit card i had used earlier and i’m unable to change the method to perfect money withdrawal method… and i cant seem to find this live chat area please advise

1 Like

Hi Deriv Support

I am trying to withdraw through a certain payment agent which is the same payment agent that funds/deposits for me.

But am unable to do that because my account seems not authorized for withdrawals via payment t agents.

Would be happy if I could be helped as I have funds which I want to withdraw.

Regards

CR970259

Hi Deriv Support

I am trying to withdraw through a certain payment agent which is the same payment agent that funds/deposits for me.

But am unable to do that because my account seems not authorized for withdrawals via payment t agents.

CR1358859

So now what do I do since I have already used somebody’s credit card to fund my acct

Hi I am unable to withdraw my funds, please Authorize Truexgold payment agent. I have tried sending you an email then got redirected here, I have tried to live chat you but that option seems to be inactive, please authorize my withdrawal through Truexgold, please help me

Hi Deriv Support

CR1601961

как мне поменять счет электронного кошелька,я пополнял с 1 электронного кошелька на 2 аккаунта,а могу снять средства только с аккаунта на который я 1 раз пополнял счет,а со 2 не могу сделать вывод,помогите поменять электронный кошеляк!

Payment agents will be disabled if you have used a different payment method to deposit, payment method should not be mixed.

Здравствуйте! Я не могу вывести часть своих средств на банковскую карту , с которой был произведен депозит на счет Binary.Мой счет CR726362. Причина не понятна. Объясните,пожалуйста. Спасибо.