I Am Unable To Withdraw? Shared your payment method?

@chaplin-abscess-2 sharing payment method is strictly not allowed.

Please read this topic:

If you want to withdraw with a method, it is required that you make a deposit of at least $10 to your Deriv wallet to register that method, thereafter, you can use it to withdraw.

Deriv doesn’t allow withdrawal to MasterCards issued in Nigeria. However it is allowed to VisaCards; if you have one, use it to deposit, at least $10 equivalent to register it, thereafter you can use it to withdraw.

To add a new card, select the option to deposit with card, tap the right hand corner to drop-down list of existing cards, you will see Add New Card at the end of the list, input the details and make your deposit.

1 Like

Hi Adolf Molapo here I also have the same problem

I’ve made a Withdrawal using Zingpay on the 15th of july and i haven’t recieved my money yet.

Hi am failing to withdraw funds using a shared skrill account please help…

You have shared your payment method with another user which is not allowed, contact us via live chat to resolve the issue

Please I am unable to withdraw my ether… saying token expired or invalid

So how do we make it work again, coz we send emails and no reply how long will they activate my cashier i need to withdraw money asap

I’m unble to withdraw… it says pending withdraw… the withdraw was not process. Mail account is tomide07@gmail.com

I’m unable to withdraw my Bitcoin and I deposited with Bitcoin please help me fix it my email is babalolal748@gmail.com

I want to reactivate my payment agent for withdrawal

I followed all the steps. How long does it take for the agent to contact me.

I also have the same problem. Have they assisted you. if so how long did they take to assist you

good day.
i cant withdraw because i have a shared account. Went to live chats and i submitted all documents that were requested from me. I want to know when will the agent get back to me because i sent all documents 24hrs ago.

I have been using MasterCard to deposit now I want to withdraw it says the card not supported for withdrawal and i dont have a Visa card

What do i do??

Deriv does not support withdrawal to MasterCard for Nigerian residents, and maybe some other countries.

You need to make a minimum of $10 deposit via another means in order to register it, then you can use that means to withdraw.