Is binary.com server down

For the past 2 days i am not able to trade on the third party auto trading app. Though it logs me in authenticates and pulls all data, but i am not able to put any trades. I have created a new token with TRADE included in the scopes but still no luck. Looks like a repeat of the same issue that happened on May 20, 2022

• May 20, 2022 [resolved] The DevOps team identified that there was a drop in the transaction in both demo and real for deriv dot com and binary dot com. Post troubleshooting it was found that the real transaction recovered however the virtual was not. It was observed that the pricer queue was overflowing for virtual only. DevOps team flushed the pricer redis and restarted all services on pricer redis, pricer queue and pricer along with websocket api aon api servers which resolved the issue on few demo products however the transactions were still down for Bot and DerivGo. On further investigation it was found that the feed client service on the RPC servers was connected, however it was receiving no data, but both sides showed that the connection was in place and hence the service was restarted on all the RPC servers, which fixed the issue. Real transaction on binary/deriv/Dbot/DerivGo = 10 mins (22:08 to 22:18) Demo transaction on binary/deriv/Dbot/DerivGo = 5 hours 32 mins (22:08 to 3:40) .

I am using Solid Digit Bot third party app.
Hoping someone will look into it.

1 Like

I join your thread! A similar situation with client applications arose for our team after making changes from the Deriv platform when merging accounts. We have created a ticket to the support group about this problem and we hope that an answer will be received in the near future about a possible solution to this problem.

Issue fixed by Deriv. I am now able to put in trades. (Resolved)

I confirm the solution! Transactions and updating data from the server are now up to date, client applications now work as before! Thanks to the DERIV developers for their help and timely support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I confirm the solution! Transactions and updating data from the server are now up to date, client applications now work as before! Thanks to the DERIV developers for their help and timely support!:heart_eyes:

чт, 29 сент. 2022 г. в 20:30, ataghan accrual 2 via Deriv community | Resources | Deriv <notifications@deriv.discoursemail.com>: