Live chat—always here to help!

Dear members of the Deriv Community,

Facing an issue with your account? Don’t panic!

If you encounter any issues (for example, your account is locked), you may check your email for more information. However, if you could not find or did not receive an email from us, you may contact our Customer Support via LiveChat.

We are always available to assist you in any inquiries. So, please do not hesitate to contact our team via LiveChat :slight_smile:

Stay safe!

How can I make change to my personal profile on derived

Hi @anseres-abusage-2, you may refer to this article How can I change my personal details? on how to change your personal details. However, if you are facing any issues, please reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible :slight_smile:

Hello I deposited to my account via btc and uptill I haven’t been credited please what’s going on???

Here is my proof of payment I deposited but my bill has not been credited

Truly unhappy and do not agree with the above statement…

i am being security checked, account locked. i am on my 5th day… I had to send bank salary advise and bank statement only to get a response 3 DAYS LATER!!! that my salary does not refelct on my last statement.

the “live Chat” platform is of no use, default answer is “we are sorry for the inconvenience” and “I need to wait for the relevant team to get back to me”

Really Really Frustrating… to say the least…

Hi @brython-acouchi-2, thank you for joining the community! Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi @angrier-acholia-2, thank you for joining the community and we truly apologize the hassle you’ve been through. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat and provide more information, then we will follow up with the relevant team.