If you are unsure of how to connect your MT5 mobile app to the Deriv server, please follow the steps below:
- Remove your account from the MT5 mobile app:
- For iOS, swipe left on your account and hit Delete
- For Android, select your account, open Options, and hit Delete.
- Search for
- Add your MT5 account and log in with the same credentials.
- If this doesn’t work, reinstall the MT5 mobile app and repeat steps 2 and 3
To connect your MT5 desktop app to the Deriv server:
- Click the ‘File’ tab in the top left corner.
- Click the ‘Open an account tab.
- Select the ‘Connect with an existing trading account’ section, and enter your DMT5 credentials.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.