My Credit Card Deposit Declined

Please find attached my current account bank statement that issued the credit card that I use for my binary deposits.

M Karim Kamal

mkarimkamal@yahoo.com

I have been trying to deposit into my binary account for the past two days now but it keeps telling me ‘Transaction Declined’,and i have been using this method…

Why can’t I use 2 different accounts for Deriv.com with 1 credit card to deposit? And which customer services is this message refer to (my bank or Deriv.com). And if it is possible what should I do?

1 Like

We do not accept documents via forum, please upload them via your account Authentication page: https://www.binary.com/en/user/authenticate.html

Thank you.

Clients are not allowed to share their Payment Methods for security reasons. You may experience delays in payout process if the payment method is being shared with another account.

Refer: I Am Unable To Withdraw

Thank you.

Can i do deposit with this Email payments@binary.com?

hello Good day
Assuming i deposited but later didn’t trade and decided to withdraw the money.
About how long will it take for me to withdraw the money?
how long will it take for me to see the money in my ewallet?
thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Greetings!

I have been experiencing transaction decline lately, not minding the fact that my binary account has been verified and authenticated successfully. Interestingly, I have used same debit card before to fund my binary account.

Please, what’s the possible way out?

Thank you!

1 Like

Please i have used my first bank credit card to deposit to my deriv account before and it was successful.And i have been trying to deposit another fund with that same first bank credit card to the same account and it has been declining.
Perhaps I’m a Nigerian

1 Like

The email is no longer valid

I have two Deriv accounts and I will appreciate to use 1 credit card to deposit in both accounts, if possible.

I have a problem here I just deposited money in my binary wallet just now and it does not reflect but has been deducted from my bank account what is the cause of this?

1 Like

Tengo un problema con mis retiros ya que utilice la misma cuenta skrill para dos cuentas pero no puedo retirar

Can Visa card be used for withdrawals?

Please I usually credit my acct on binary.com using my credit card but I tried to credit it yesterday and it declined but previously I have been depositing wit the same credit card and acct

How do you contact their support directly?
This new platform has made things more difficult.
A community shouldn’t be the only way to communicate.
So if I have any problem, I’d have to come down to the community, whereas support Should be the ones I should be able to contact.
A broker isn’t Reddit or Pinterest where you run things like a community.
There should always be a way to contact the support privately.

2 Likes

Please i want to make a deposit but it has not be successful, but i have used my visa debit card before please what could be the problem

Hello Deriv support
Can I deposit and withdraw with Visa card?

I have been using my card to deposit fund and it has beeb going but all of a sudden i cant use it again… It keeps telling me transaction declined i went to my bank and they told me the problem is from deriv.com, please you guys should rectify the problem

1 Like