My deposit is not credited. What should I do?

Dear members,

If have you made a deposit and it is not successful but was debited from your wallet/card, do not panic. You may contact our Customer Support team via LiveChat and provide us with proof of transfer of the respective transaction.

The proof of transfer must contain the following;

• transaction date and time
  • recipient name
  • sender name

Once we have received the proof of transfer, rest assured we will check further from our end and we will revert back to you via email :slight_smile:

Hope the above provides you reassurance.

Stay safe and have a nice day!

3 Likes

and where do I communicate by live chat? there’s no choice for that, I need help, thank you

Hi @besogne-addeems-2, you may refer to this article How to contact our customer support? for more information. Hope it helps! :slight_smile:

Buenas tardes hice un deposito de 55 y no se me refleja aun el dia 27 de marzo a las 17h45 el codigo es 24398113

Estimado @carbarn-adamite-2, gracias por unirse a la comunidad! Para una mejor asistencia y protección de los datos de su cuenta, comuníquese con nosotros a través de LiveChat. Trabajaremos con usted para resolver cualquier problema lo más rápido posible.

My withdrawal is been delayed for the past 8 hours now

Hi @availer-accurse-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may refer to this article for more information on the withdrawal process timeframe: How long should I wait for my withdrawal request ?

Bonsoir support deriv depuis le 14/05/2022 à 9h33 j’ai effectué une transaction de dépôt de 657,6471 $ de mon portefeuille perfect Money depuis ce jour jusqu’à maintenant j’écris au support en ligne toujours pas de suite je sais plus quoi faire veuillez svp nous faciliter la tâche

Cher @advowry-accrews-2, nous regrettons de le noter. Cependant, LiveChat est le seul moyen de communication et nous aurions besoin que vous contactiez notre support client via LiveChat afin que nous puissions vous aider davantage.