My Withdrawal is being declined

Hi, I made a deposit using my master debit card. After some trading sessions, I initiated a withdrawal request and was declined. They said I should withdraw via dp2p. This is outrageous as I did not deposit via dp2p and worst case scenario now is that the balance is not enough for dp2p withdrawal.

How then am I supposed to get my money?

What is this new policy on deriv? I need help to get my little money out of deriv. I don’t understand deriv any longer.

Please need help on which withdrawal method I can use to get my money and leave deriv for good.

Hi @availer-abwatts-2, we regret to note this issue. Pertaining to your withdrawal issue, you may use another payment method to deposit such as PerfectMoney or AirTM. Thus, you may withdraw the funds using PerfectMoney or AirTM.

Should you have any queries, contact us through LiveChat for better assistance.

Hi, thanks for taking my complain into account. Due to some problems with banks and regulatory agencies in my country Nigeria, p2p and debit/credit card means of deposit are the functioning methods we use. But for me I prefer to use cards. And I also prefer to withdraw to eWallet. I will appreciate you people alot if you permit those of us who fund with cards to be able to withdraw to at least one eWallet. It will lift a lot of burden placed on us by our corrupt government. Thanks for your understanding!

Hi @availer-abwatts-2, thank you for the suggestion, we will surely look into your point of view. Aforementioned, we regret to inform you that MasterCard withdrawal is only available to clients residing in the United Kingdom due to our card processor limitation.

Hence, we would suggest you utilize eWallets or any other payment method for withdrawals.

If the payment method you prefer is unavailable at the withdrawal section, a small deposit is required to register it to your account.