My withdrawal

I can’t get to withdraw from with my card

Hi there i can’t withdraw my funds from deriv broker, became they only show me 2methods which is zingypay and credit /debit card and all those 2methods are not working. I need my money please help

1 Like

Hola, hice un retiro a mí billetera electrónica y aún no me llega ya ah pasado bastante tiempo ojo ya verifique q estuviera por la red correcta y número de billetera correcta por favor agradezco de su ayuda

Have u now withdrawn

My cashier is locked what should i do now.
I can’t withdraw

1 Like

Why my Account was not take my deposit , because my proof of address and
proof of identity it’s was verified …why don’t take my deposit please
help me

Hello Community, Thank you for joining us! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I place withdrawal since on the 19 of September
Still now i have not received my coins

Is your problem fixed now. Same issues

I deposit on drive using black market standards rate which is 722 nira per dollar…and now I want to withdraw dey gave me my money at a very stupid rate of 400 nira per dollar…is that fair…they actually took 15000nira off my withdrawal which is equivalent to 22 dollars of my withdrawal of 50$ … actually this is not fair…I need my money back please…this is just wickedness

I have usd in my wallet account but I cannot withdraw the LTC