Need to Know minimum Real Account Balance(in USD) requirement for Various Volume to Trade

Like in Synthetic Indices Volatility, Boom-Crash etc, If I have am trading 0.2 volume what is minimum balance requirement and so on 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7 and so ON. I want to know this list where I can find this please help me.

please refer to this topic: What is the minimum amount to open a position?

I have checked it, it only shows what is the minimum volume and maximum volume. I want to know How much balance I should have to use which volume size. Hope my question is clear

You will need to calculate the margin using a formula.

How margin contracts work

If we take an example, one lot (100,000 EUR) of EUR/USD pair with a unit price of 1.10 USD will cost you 110,000 USD . However, a 1% margin will enable you to open a position worth 110,000 USD by paying only 1,100 USD . A leverage of 100:1 will also give you the same level of market exposure as trading on 1% margin.

How to calculate margin for products on Deriv

When trading on Deriv, you can calculate the margin allowed for a contract by using one of the formulas below:

• The leverage formula: This formula calculates margin as Volume in lots x lot size x asset price / leverage = margin. The leverage formula is used in determining the margin for forex currency pairs and commodity pairs.

Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 3.33.03 PM

• The margin rate formula: This formula calculates margin as Volume in lots x lot size x asset price x margin rate = margin. The margin rate formula is used in determining the margin for cryptocurrency contracts.

Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 3.33.38 PM