Please help

Unable to transfer fund from CT account to MT5 account

1 Like

Usually, you will receive an email to your registered email address to inform you of the pending documents or required details related to any locks on your account. hence, please check your inbox, spam & junk. If you are unable to find any emails from us, you can contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

I already asked help to an agent via chat live, but still not working till today

I have the same problem. I don’t know what to do. Nobody explains the reason

I have the same problem. I don’t know what to do. Nobody explains the reason

If you have made a deposit via QIWI, you may face issues to make a transfer to MT5, it is a system glitch we are in the midst of fixing. Hence, if you prefer to trade via MT5, please use a cryptocurrency account to deposit & fund your MT5 account for the time being.

We truly appreciate your patience in this matter. Thank you.

So how to fix this issue?

Am I able to transfer fund from BTC to mt5, and how to deposit to BTC account

Yes, you can fund a BTC account and inter transfer to MT5. You may refer the link below for the PDF guide on every payment method:

Thank you.

How is the binary. com different from the deriv. com?
I asked this question because, since the rebranding, I can’t login to my real account on synthetic indices and I changed my main password through the “deriv chat” channel yet there is “authorization failed” on my real account.
Now, second question, do I need to re-sign up with deriv. com before I can start trade on my real synthetic indices account; because I had re-sign up before I got my deriv demo account back. I want to know if the re-sign up method apply to get back real synthetic indices account.

Binary.com and Deriv.com are instead the same company as we are in the midst of rebranding our company name. The products and services remain the same however you can see that Deriv.com has a more interesting interface. Also, we have just launched Multiplier Options on Deriv. You may go here to learn more about this trading. If you would like to explore our Deriv.com, you may do so by log into the website by using your registered Binary email address. You don’t have to create a new account in Deriv.

As for your MT5 login problem, the “authorization fails” error message indicates that you have entered the wrong login credentials. I suggest you follow the steps posted here and try to login again. Feel free to contact us via live chat for further assistance.