Restricted Countries

Dear Deriv Community

As we welcome everyone to trade, there are some restrictions as below mentioned:

If you are residing in one of the following countries, you won’t be able to open an account with us:

ALDERNEY
AMERICAN SAMOA
BELARUS
BELGIUM
CANADA
CAYMAN ISLANDS
CUBA
GUAM
GUERNSEY
HONG KONG
IRAN
ISLE OF MAN
JERSEY
JORDAN
MALAYSIA
MALTA
MYANMAR
NORTH KOREA
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS
PARAGUAY
PUERTO RICO
RWANDA
SINGAPORE
SYRIA
U.S. OUTLYING ISLANDS
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE)
UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
VANUATU
VIRGIN ISLANDS, US

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Hello, I´m from the Philippines, I am interested to use your platform, is it available in my country?

Hi @carneys-ailweed-1, Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. Yes, come join us by registering your account here: https://app.deriv.com/
Should you have further enquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

What if i have an account in a country that’s not restricted but relocated to a restricted country, will i still be able to opperate my account?

1 Like

Hi, @abjunct-acetone-2. Thank you for joining us. Kindly be informed that if a client relocates to another country which is one of the restricted countries, the account needs to be disabled due to the country’s regulations and restrictions. If you have any other inquiries, please reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

This is what happened to me. I came from East Africa where l used to trade Deriv products now on study in restricted Asian country. My account has been locked for now. I don’t know if l can trade even demo to keep sharpening the skills.

Hello @awnings-acridin-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!