To age-verify and authenticate the account

Age verification or authentication is usually not required when opening an account, but in some cases, you’ll need to complete identity and address verification.

Below you will find some cases when the request will be sent from us.

Age verification (proof of identity & selfie) is required when:

• You want to use DP2P option (available on Cashier page)
  • To allow >200 USD transfers from fiat to cryptocurrency (e.g USD → BTC)
  • Incomplete personal details (name / address)
  • You want to use Zingpay as a means of deposit (South African clients ONLY)

Full authentication (proof of identity & selfie + proof of address) is required when:

• You reached 10k in accumulative withdrawals
  • You want to create a specific MT5 account with certain regulations
  • In case you are depositing large amounts with cards (more than 10k)
  • If you try to withdraw via cryptocurrency without depositing with it (please withdraw using the same payment method used to deposit, if possible)
  • When required by regulations/laws in place
  • In case you had used several cards, or you had shared payment methods with other users
1 Like

It Been More Then 3 Working Days and May Verification Is not Complete should i worry?

Dear Catline, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I made withdrawals using p2p and later payment agent. After 2 withdrawals with payment agent, i could not withdraw anymore. Going to the live chat,i was told they will have to authenticate my account and get back to me. More than 3 days passed , i have not heard from anyone. Now i can’t even with with p2p. I try using the live chat and it always throws me out and rnds the session.

1 Like

Dear Ankylos, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.