Trade manipulation

You are killing your business, a lot of traders are leaving deriv, you’re damaging your reputation a lot of traders are disappointed in your evil deeds. Why can’t you just let trade be? Why so much manipulations… i have evidences against you. i record each trade you manipulated. No one trader make money on deriv nomatter what they know, no matter how much they bring to deriv, deriv will scam them. Your days are numbered you can’t have people to steal their funds forever. You’ll soon go bankrupt by the time you have no one to trade your stupid instrument…

2 Likes

Dear @anatifa-acousma-2, we trully regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hello
I recently noticed that some trades I performed had different results on MT5 and the trading platform, is there any explanation for this?

Dear @bloosme-adjures-2, we regret to note this. We would need to check further on your trade, hence, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I tried to contact him through chat several times and the options he offers me are not what I need, I can never solve it there.

Dear @bloosme-adjures-2, thank you for your reply! We do have agents available to assist you further on your issue. Here is how you can contact us https://community.deriv.com/t/how-to-contact-our-customer-support/2705. We’ll work with you as soon as possible :grinning:

Thank you for your attention, but a warning appears saying that the page does not exist or is private.

Hi, @bloosme-adjures-2. We’re sorry about that. Kindly find the below article on how to contact our customer support:

We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I tried several times to seek help through the chat and it doesn’t offer any option for my problem, it only works for things related to withdrawals, deposits, data update etc, but nothing that can help me with the divergence found where the same candle appears with colors and different values ​​in the platform’s broker and in its mt5.

Just now I woke to see my sell limit had been moved to another level…and the price already moved from the zone I set the limit…i don’t understand Deriv anymore.

Hello, @bipacks-addicts-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.