Tradingview.binary.com

My experience recently about tradingview.binary.com platform is not giving me joy. The moving average settings are not working. The two minutes countdown timer is not working accurately. Before the next candle will open, the time will have come to about one minute and some minutes remaining instead of at exactly two minutes remaining. It takes a century to load. The authorities concerned should visit it and put things in order.

Dear @autumny-abiuret-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

The Live Chat is not working as expected. I tried several times without getting what I wanted. Deriv should make things easy for us by helping us to reach it whenever we run into issues. Sadly, I am beginning to think that Deriv is biting more than it can chew. It has more sites than it can maintain. None of them seems to satisfy my taste. I have been experiencing this problem for a couple of weeks now without being able to reach the company. Live Chat gives me options that are not related to what I have to say. A little time, it closes the chat. Can this resolve the issue?
Isaiah

1 Like

Hello @autumny-abiuret-2. Thank you for your reply. We are here to help you the best way possible however, we need you to contact us via Live Chat. Please note that there are no inconsistencies with LiveChat. In case you do not want to be assisted via chat by an agent, you can choose to submit a ticket and one of our agents will contact you the soonest. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding and wait to hear from you soon on LiveChat.

My problem is that I cannot see any ticket submission option.
Isaiah

Honestly, Deriv can’t maintain its sites, more than a month now they have still not been able to fix the problem, charts aren’t saving, markets close on weekends, and gaps are left