What types of Proof of Address Documents are Acceptable?

Types of Proof of Address documents that are acceptable:

:fast_forward: Utility bills:

• water, gas, electricity, landline phone, broadband internet
  • TV monthly subscription bills, mobile bills, or any other “house” bills (mobile or TV subscription bills are unacceptable for Europe based clients)

:fast_forward: Bank statements

Alternatives:

:fast_forward: Employment pay slips, Un/employment records

:fast_forward: Citizenship certificate, Council Tax Receipt

:fast_forward: Letters issued by Government / Solicitor / Independent Source e.g. electoral letter

:fast_forward: Mortgage statement

:fast_forward: Affidavit / Residence Declaration issued by notary person

:fast_forward: Rental Agreement (except for Europe based clients accounts)

:fast_forward: House / Motor / Health / Life / Other Insurance (except for Europe based clients accounts)

:fast_forward: Educational services (e.g. bachelor’s degree, from a public or well-known university) (except for Europe based clients accounts)

:fast_forward: Birth certificate (showing your residential address)

:fast_forward: Marriage certificate (showing your residential address)

:fast_forward: Firearms license (showing your residential address)

:fast_forward: Indigenous certificate (showing your residential address)

Kindly ensure that the proof of address includes your full name, the same address you provided on your account, and the **issue date within the last 6 months.

Disclaimer: Please be informed that the documents submitted are subject to the respective team’s review for verification checking.

I uploaded my bank statement and you guys denied it, but its okay, I found a better broker.

Hi @besighs-adiated-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. I apologise for the inconvenience you encountered with regard to your submitted proof of address, however, as advised kindly ensure that the proof of address must include your full name, the same address you provided on your account, and the **issue date within the last 6 months.

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.