Age verification or authentication is usually not required when opening an account, but in some cases, you’ll need to complete identity and address verification.
Below you will find some cases when the request will be sent from us.
Age verification (proof of identity & selfie) is required when:
- You want to use DP2P option (available on Cashier page)
- To allow >200 USD transfers from fiat to cryptocurrency (e.g USD → BTC)
- Incomplete personal details (name / address)
- You want to use Zingpay as a means of deposit (South African clients ONLY)
Full authentication (proof of identity & selfie + proof of address) is required when:
- You reached 10k in accumulative withdrawals
- You want to use a Financial STP MT5 account
- In case you are depositing large amounts with cards (more than 10k)
- If you try to withdraw via cryptocurrency without depositing with it (please withdraw using the same payment method used to deposit, if possible)
- When required by regulations/laws in place
- In case you had used several cards, or you had shared payment methods with other users