Do Deriv do simple binary options?

I have been looking at some of the trading possibilities, but I can’t see the one I am looking for (sorry if I missed it).

Basically, I want to trade binary options along the lines of IQ Option, Quotex and Pocket Option, where you stake an amount, a timeframe, choose a direction, if you are right at the end of the timeframe you win a fixed amount and if you are wrong you lose your stake.

I don’t want to trade on the EXTENT of a price change, or what the price does in between the entry and close, merely it’s direction at the close of a set period of time compared to the entry price. I have tried LiveChat and can’t seem to get an answer. Can anyone in the community (or company) help?

Hi, @bicolor-alforja-1 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. We understand your request about the trading type and please be advised that we do have the options you mentioned. For more information, kindly check our website here: Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

We encourage you to try trades on your demo account to see the available trade types that we offered. Hope the above clarifies and if you have further enquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your answer. Are these available on currency pairs, or only synthetics?

Hi @bicolor-alforja-1, yes we do have it in currency pairs as well. We encourage you to try trades on your demo account to see the available trade types that we offered. Hope the above clarifies and if you have further enquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.