How to Start Trading on Deriv as a Beginner?

Hello guys… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m new to trading and have recently come across Deriv as a platform. I’m really interested in getting started, but I feel a bit overwhelmed with all the information out there. I was hoping to get some guidance from more experienced traders here on how I should begin my trading journey on Deriv.

Specifically, I have a few questions that I would appreciate any insights on:

• What’s the best way to choose the right account type as a beginner? Should I start with a demo account first or dive straight into a real account?
  • Are there any particular markets or instruments on Deriv that are more beginner-friendly, like forex or commodities?
  • What resources, tutorials, or strategies did you personally find helpful when you first started?
  • How important is it to have a solid risk management plan, and what should that look like for someone who’s just starting out?
  • Lastly, is there a supportive community on the platform itself where I can learn from other traders, or are there any external forums or groups you’d recommend joining?

I also check this: https://community.deriv.com/t/step-by-step-trading-on-mt5-demo-platform-for-beginnersblockchain But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this?

Thanks in advance!

Respected community member! :blush: