Modifying bot to have good payouts

Hello guys…got a bot…my bot but want to change payout win profits…incase of a win …how is it done…i dont know coding

Dear @broking-aggrege-2 Thank you for joining our Deriv Community. Kindly refer to the articles below which may help you with your DBot strategy

Should you have any inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

So basically in the bot that i have cant change point 2 whereby want to change profit values to be more better

Hello @broking-aggrege-2 We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

can i share you the bot you modify

Hi @broking-aggrege-2, kindly contact us via Live Chat or Whatsapp as it is our main support channel. Our agents will be more than happy to assist you further. We will work with you to solve your issue as soon as possible. Thank you!

You not helping by saying to contac you…perhaps go to the point, can it be modified… especially in values to be better bot in terms of profits

hello dm for bot management with high win propabilities

Whicj bot and what about it

hello lets talk at telegram @Dommy Kyrite for more bot info and creation

Why telegram…chat me direct via email…