Account opening

Hello to all members of the Deriv Community!

We would like to remind you that you may only open one account with an email and password and you may use this account on our platforms, Deriv.

Opening more than one account with different email addresses is not allowed. Please keep in mind that our Terms and Conditions states “one client can only have one account. In case of multiple accounts, one or more will be disabled.”

With this account you may open the following:

• 1 Fiat currency account
  • 1 of each cryptocurrency account*
  • For Deriv MT5 account, please refer this article: MT5 account type

*Depending on your country of residence this may or may not be available for you.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

2 Likes

Pls has anyone tried withdrawing from payment agent, ever since p2p was banned in Nigeria I have been restricted from withdrawing funds from a payment agent

1 Like

Dear @Kelvin555. We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Please provide the screenshot of the error message you are seeing in your payment agent withdrawal page. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, Am struggling with linking my account with MT5. I cant find my password details

Hello, @boation-agamids-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may check this article for more information to create an MT5 account: Getting Started with Deriv MT5 Account

However, if you have any other inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Please help, i can’t execute any trade, it keeps giving me not enough money

Dear @biurets-afresca-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Hi, I sent documents for verification and I have not received any feedback. I can’t access the P2P service because of this. Kindly help.

1 Like

Hi @arcings-acetone-2, we are sorry to hear this. In regards to your account verification, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

@Sivapria_derivadmin How do I access LiveChat? The chat icon in my Deriv account is no longer available since the update.

Hello @arcings-acetone-2 ,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

We are truly sorry to hear that you are facing such an inconvenience.

Please be informed that you can access our Live chat by clicking on the following link

After that, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Chat option.

We hope the information above was helpful.

Thank you.

How can i open my account

Hello @bulghar-ailanto-2 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Yo aperture una cuenta, luego la cerre la cuenta porque ese correo me lo haquearon, luego he intentando abrir mi cuenta con otro correo pero me dice que ya tengo una cuenta con mis datos, pero la anterior la cerre

Estimado @bagwigs-althorn-1 , ¡gracias por unirse a la comunidad! Lamentamos tener esto en cuenta. Sin embargo, necesitaríamos consulte más sobre su problema. Por lo tanto, comuníquese con nosotros a través de LiveChat para obtener una mejor asistencia y protección de los datos de su cuenta. Trabajaremos con usted para resolver cualquier problema lo más rápido posible.