Agent payment

Withdrawal delay and the payment made to payment agent and he didn’t reply

Hi @autonym-adjutor-2, thank you for posting on Deriv Community. We’re sorry to hear that you were facing issues with the payment agent. We would like to check this further and take the necessary actions towards the payment agent if necessary. For better assistance and the protection of your account’s data, we recommend that you kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com

I deposited 50usd through INSTANT PESA agent JOSEPHAT CHERUIYOT but it was never deposited to my account. please follow up…

Hi @beakful-aeronat-2. Thank you for joining our community. We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Is withdrawal through payment agent available to Nigeria customers?
If yes how can I activate this?

Hi @aheight-adenoid-2. Thank you for joining our community! Kindly be informed that Payment Agent withdrawal is available in Nigeria. However, please note that we would have to conduct further checks before activating the withdrawal method. Therefore, to assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

https://deriv.com/help-centre/https://deriv.com/help-centre/

me robaron 7370usd en el proceso de retiro

Hola @cannoli-affixal-2 Lamentamos notar esto. Sin embargo, necesitaríamos verificar más a fondo su problema. Por lo tanto, comuníquese con nosotros a través de LiveChat para obtener una mejor asistencia y protección de los datos de su cuenta. Trabajaremos con usted para resolver cualquier problema lo más rápido posible.