BEYONIC PAYMENT option missing

Deposit
I have recently found out that BEYONIC is missing from Deriv in Uganda
I was requesting Deriv to help us and add back BEYONIC because Ugandan Traders want to make Profits
Please

2 Likes

Hi autumny-abiuret-2,

Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this.

Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data.

We will work with you to resolve any issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

When should we expect beyonic to be back on deriv?

1 Like

Hi @cheslep-adurent-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this and please be informed that we have removed Beyonic from our platform due to a business decision. Therefore, we would suggest you to use a different payment method for your deposit and withdrawal Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for further inquiries.

Regards,

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Trading platforms are designed with you in mind.

Hallo I would like deriv to suggest for a us traders in Uganda a better option if beyonic has been removed. Because most of the options provided for deposit and withdraw are not

1 Like

Hi @broadax-acquent-2, thank you for joining the community! Thank you for your feedback and please be informed that we have removed Beyonic from our platform due to a business decision. Therefore, we would suggest you to use a different payment method for your deposit and withdrawal Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for further inquiries.

Regards,

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Trading platforms are designed with you in mind.