Hello Deriv Community members,
Are you a beginner who wants to try trading in any market? You might be afraid of doing mistakes while you trade and lose your funds, right?
Here, we would like to share with you the common mistakes to avoid while trading:
- Trading without a plan
- Emotional trading. Don’t trade when you’re prone to bad judgment.
- Speculating markets without prior research
- Not using a stop-loss order
- Unable to accept losses. Never trade using borrowed money or money you can’t afford to lose.
- Opening positions with an unreasonable lot size
- Excessive focus on market news
- Changing trading strategies repeatedly
We recommend you refer to the below link for the ebook related to trading that might be useful for your reference
Hope the above information is useful for everyone.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Live Chat support for assistance.