DERIV is a SCAM- UN-AUTHORISED TRADING ONMY ACCOUNT

Deriv.com is a total Scam …I had a doubt they were a Scam …when I was trading Forex with them but it was proven beyond doubt that they are 100% SCAM once I started Trading on their SMART TRADER PLATFORM.

While I was Trading Forex I used to find a lot of difference in the Spreads when compared to other Brokers ( I Trade with 3 Different Brokers)The Trades with other Brokers would be in a PROFIT of + USD 20 per LOT while the trades on DERIV used to be in LOSS - USD 10.I always thought that there was some issue with the Spreads or the Liquidity of DERIV

Recently I started Trading Options and Deposited USDT 500. I traded on the SMART TRADER Platform and made a Profit of USD 40. I wanted to go out for some work and I logged out.I returned after 4-5 hours to start trading …BOOM my Account Balance is USDT 1.00 . I logged into DERIV.COM I was surprised to see many, 100 + UNAUTHORISED LOOSING TRADES placed. I contacted Customer Care immediately and they told me it was some Security Breach as I did not activate 2F Security. I believed them …

The next day I Changed my Security settings to Authenticator as advised by DERIV CUSTOMER CARE.

I Deposited USD 500 again, traded on SMART TRADER, and made a profit of USD 100 on the USD 500 Deposit.I withdrew the Profit. I closed trading for the Day as it was a Saturday. I came back again and checked the Balance is USD 1.00. I checked the TRADING HISTORY and again found 100 + UNAUTHORISED LOOSING TRADES. All the trades are placed with a high frequency with hardly a few seconds in between trades which Is humanly not possible

I was once again surprised and Contacted CUSTOMER CARE and Explained the Issue. They escalated the Issue to the Concerned Department.

I received a reply after 24 Hrs stating that I issued some API tokens to allow EXTERNAL TRADING through some APP. It’s a total LIE … I did not ISSUE any API CODE or CONNECT to any EXTERNAL 3rd Part APP except the DISCOURSE which is the OFFICIAL APP of DERIV.COM.I asked them to Investigate and they are refusing to Investigate and are showing some standard clause that my Account security is my responsibility and they do not have anything to do with it.

DERIV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO PROFIT …COME WHAT MAY …AFTER MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH FOREX TRADING AND OPTIONS TRADING WITH DERIV …I BELIEVE THEY ARE A HUGE SCAM and let you trade only as long as you lose the trades with them. Once you start profiting …BOOM will SCREW your account in one way to the other

DERIV = SCAM

1 Like

Hello @aloetic-airwise-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

That’s what is happening with my brothers account. He profited and they are busy telling him stories

We are tracking them down. We’ll 1 of them, wheather it will be management or 1 of the employees and he/she will pay for everyone’s sins. We will torture untill they tell the truth or if they don’t tell the truth then they’ll die. No 1 messes with us.

1 Like

We will catch 1 and will pay for everyone’s sins. We will burn them alive with their families if they refuse to tell all the truth.

1 Like

Do not take it lying down…the support will not help you or respond …post it on TRUST PILOT …GOOGLE REVIEWS of all their Offices …until they refund the lost funds .

DERIV it self is placing the UNAUTHORISED trades and gobbling up the funds and are giving false reasons and showing clauses regarding accounts security .How can we Seure the account when the thieves are inside the house …

We are now only waiting for my brother to recover in hospital then Deriv will know is very well. We will make an example with 1 employee or management of Deriv. My brother tried to resolve this issue quietly. We are definitely not soft like him in the family.

Good Brother …Go ahead and teach them a lesson :+1:

You should accept your losses and move on. Don’t try something stupid that may destroy your future forever and don’t harm other people because of your emotions.
Your life will change the day you begin to accept the risk you are taking and I bet you will be happy with which ever outcome that comes out of it (whether lose or win).
POV: I made a withdrawal from my deriv account on Tuesday( now resting in my bank account) and I wanted to make another withdrawal today again guess what? They said that they are making some maintenance in there deriv mt5 platform and besides that there is a news going round the Internet that some platforms and big institutions all over the world is have an IT issues.

Losses in Trading are fine, but placing UN AUTHORISED trades when you are logged out is not fine … not fine … Everyone’s attitude towards life is different . If the same happens to you someday let’s see your reaction.It’s very easy to preach than to follow

Don’t you think your login details has been compromised…maybe you should activate your 2factor for higher security

Infact thr 2FA was active when this happened…

I just want to tell something …If the security is compromised and my Funds have been transferred that’s a different issue …who will benifit from un- authorised loosing trades on my account ???
Please think and reply :thinking::pray: