Deriv Is A Scam!!! They are STEALING people's MONEY!!!

I am very upset and frustrated with what your platform has done to my account. Even after I verified my ID and identity, my account was permanently disabled when I sent my proof of address, which is completely accurate. Now, I can’t access the $600 in my account, which I need urgently.

I am a content creator with many followers on YouTube and Instagram. I am ready to tell them about these unfair practices. Your platform already has many bad reviews, and this only proves that Deriv is unfairly holding users’ money.

Other platforms may limit account access, but they still let users withdraw their money. It is wrong that Deriv doesn’t do this. My address is very correct, and disabling my account and holding my money without a reason is theft.

I demand the immediate release of my $600. I put time, effort, and money into trading on your platform, and the money is mine. I don’t want to send back and forth emails. Don’t ask me to check my email. Just release my money. I don’t even need your platform when there are many legit trading platforms out there.

If not, I will share my experience publicly and show the bad practices I have seen with Deriv.

Hello @abortee-aerosol-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right and to ensure the safety of your account’s details, we have reached out to you to address your case. Please rest assured that your case has also been escalated to the corresponding team.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be glad to assist you further. Thank you so much.

Your trust score is quite low with so many people reporting you for stealing from them, something I’m now experiencing. I just need you to release my money, you’re not that important! I’ll be back here soon.

Hello @abortee-aerosol-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right and to ensure the safety of your account’s details, we have reached out to you to address your case. Please rest assured that your case has also been escalated to the corresponding team.Generally, this takes up to 3 working days for review and further reply from the relevant team. Your patience and kind understanding in this matter are truly appreciated.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be glad to assist you further. Thank you so much.

Deriv took my $20915 usd from my account just now i have been asked to verify my account after i reached out to deriv about withdrawal issues ii was asked for my full name , email , phone number which i provided agent assisted and said it should be fine to withdraw so i tried to withdraw 10k after sometime i waited and then i saw a email to verify account and that it has been temporarily locked so i did so went to my bank got a bank statement with address and transaction history and a scanned all along with the front of my visa debit card thats registed to account and sent email updated resolution with 1-3 business days soon i got another email of resolution but it wasnt completely resolved because the cashier was now unlocked but i could only deposit to trade but could not withdraw or transfer funds i reach out to them again via email and live chat and i was imformmed of escalation of request and to wait soon i got an email that the 10k request i have request yesterday was declined because of insufficient funds so i quickly checked account and all my $20,915 Usd was gone they took my money no notice was given i am thankful i had taken lots of screenshots so i sent them was informed of escalation again and to wait 1-3 business days but this is theft , they took all my money every dime and i need it back or i will take to social media in my country and internationally about this platform.

Dear @canelos-adverbs-2 we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right and to ensure the safety of your account’s details, Our team have reached out to you to address your case. Please rest assured that your case has also been escalated to the corresponding team.Generally, this takes up to 3 working days for review and further reply from the relevant team. Your patience and kind understanding in this matter are truly appreciated.

Hello @Erika_derivadmin it’s been more than 6 days and I still haven’t received a response. I just need you to release my $600. That’s all.

You cannot be too quick to disable accounts but extremely slow to refund people’s money. I hope to get this thing behind me soon.

Hi @abortee-aerosol-2, we regret to note this.

Please note that upon checking, the relevant team is still in the midst of running some internal checks, hence why this is taking longer than expected.

Kindly rest assured that as soon as we have an update from the corresponding team, you will be informed via email.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your kind patience and understanding in the meantime.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via LiveChat and WhatsApp.

Yes they are stealing . not a legitimate company. also i deposit money and 2min later someone withdraw it. i asked deriv on the support what happend here. the response was shocking as it is my duty to secure my platform

i wil not recommend them at all

Hi @arbitry-affeare-2,

Please note that our team has already reached out to you via email to review and address your case. However, it appears that we have not received the necessary information from your end to proceed with the support you require.

We understand that sometimes circumstances can change, and it’s possible that you no longer require our assistance or that you may have encountered delays in providing the requested information.

Please know that we are here to help and are committed to assisting you to the best of our abilities.

If you still require our assistance, we kindly request that you provide the required information at your earliest convenience so that we can continue working on your case promptly.

If you all would have seen my review everyone would have been carefull before depositing funds with this careless DERIV

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/61aa4fc7d70d4700125e2453

They will loose your funds and say it’s your responsibility for the secure of the account…but will never it’s a breach in their security system

Hi @aloetic-airwise-2 We’re sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Upon checking on your account, we noticed that the respective team has responded to you via email (ticket reference: H9VQF) with a thorough investigation.

The team has provided the feedback and if you have any other issues, kindly reach out to our Live Chat support for further assistance. Thank you.

Deriv Broker is Scamer Broker Don’t use and don’t Refr to anyone because now I have many issues with deriv they Some time and now my cashier :closed_lock_with_key: even my Fund is there but I was go to live chat and Email also but no anyone help with any solution

Hi @caviars-accusal-2. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience you’re facing.

Please rest assured that we have escalated your case to the corresponding team for a swift reply. Please refer to the ticket with ID ‘‘LTJK8’’ as you will receive a response at the earliest. If you have any queries, please contact us via LiveChat or in a response to the ticket’s email thread.

• I go this email even though there was certainly never a case of shared payment method
• I then follow the prompt to resolve the issue which requested that I uploaded a proof of ownership document to enable them verify and unfreeze my cashier account and then it suddenly redirects me to a page that said… and I quote “ Your proof of ownership isn’t required.

You are not required to submit proof of ownership at this time. We will inform you if proof of ownership is required in the future.”

NOW AT THIS POINT I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW I’M SUPPOSED TO USE THE MONEY I DEPOSITED SO I COULD TRADE….

ALL ONLINE SUPPORT AGENTS ARE UNAVAILABLE… I NEED THIS UNFORTUNATE ISSUE RESOLVED… THIS INCONVENIENCE IS ABSURD!

Look at this!!!
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

They even spamming me… like this doesn’t make sense