Deriv keeps running me in circles to GET MY MONEY

Pleasant Morning Deriv Community. I tried posting this in the Payments and Transactions section, no luck.

My issue is a painful one. What has me scared the most, is the lack of communication and the HARD fact that plenty reviews I read before joining to trade mentioned Deriv acting like a SCAM and not giving you your withdrawals, coming up with lame excuses, random cashier issues, locking your cashier for no reason, always some excuse to hold back your funds, issues where they make you wait long long times before they “finally” figured out the issue and wow, I can have my funds now.
Yes all those things I read and still took the chance because of the other reviews that had good things to say, especially the weekend trading is what I wanted also.
Well I finally joined in May 2024 and not to long after practicing and preparing myself mentally, I started trading. It was going as planned, until I decided to make my first withdrawal. I made an error and provided the wrong “transfer protocol” to go with my address, thus there was an issue. After that was fixed, NO WITHDRAWAL EVER CAME.
I gave it a few and kept trading still. I got to what I would consider for me an amount that would help me and my family with an issue we need the funds for URGENTLY.
Fast Forward to ( I forgot the date), I logged into my account to see my balance at 0.00. Panic sets in and I start going through the entire account history and emails. Nothing. I contact them via LIVE CHAT and Thank God for Eric who created my ticket for me addressed to the relevant department.
The next day I get an email from a REP ( Yannic) that said after a lot of back and forth ( new wallet address was given), I was told by 3 days, then it changed to by September Month end.
Now I am not getting ANY replies and the SCAM seems to be, becoming a real thing to me. It is over 12k I am missing and I WANT MY MONEY THAT I WORKED FOR.
I have tried to calmly deal with this as money isn’t the most available thing for me and my family, we are not that well off at all and I saw DERIV as a way out. Now I am not so sure what to think at this time.

I just really need help to get my cash please!! I see so many people getting these random stupid issues, aren’t you guys shame??? Just please send my entire amount to the wallet I provided, that was REQUESTED from your rep.
This situation is going on WEEKS. I will be going very public with this soon.

Dear @blither-aisling-2 thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to
check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and
protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hey thanks for replying.
But this is the same thing I am talking about in my title. It is always LiveChat, however, its just a never ending cycle. I would do it, get a rep, he or she does the ticket.
I get contacted and then promised a solution within days, that turn to weeks, that end me up right back here.
I know you guys can see what I am saying is true about my account as well as see the funds I had and that it disappeared.
I know this because the REP that contacted me told me, he also was accurate in the figure that magically switched to 0.00 ever so quickly.
So why can you all just as quickly send me my funds to my wallet?

Well I followed your advice, it has been over 5 days since speaking to someone on Livechat and nothing else after that.
I will admit, you all have the run around science down to a perfection.
From the guy who emailed me back after my first Livechat, that magically disappeared, to this.
Please, it is over 10k I am loosing here while you all spinning around dancing, can someone PLEASE HELP ME?