Payment withdrawal delay

Withdrawal delay to perfect money account… 12 hours ago I made a withdrawal but not transferred my payment from deriv to my perfect money

Hi, @bentier-adenose-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Withdrawal delay to perfect money account:
It’s been more than 12 hour that i made a withdrawal request from deriv to my perfect money account and the pending request have already “autorised” the payout but it hasn’t been done yet up till now

Hi @albinos-adhibit-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Deriv has been frustrating me for over a month now. I initiated 4 withdrawals since July and till now, Deriv has failed to process my withdrawals. 2 were initiated on July 8, 2022 and another 2 were initiated on July 22, 2022 and tiill today, August 04, 2022, not even one has been processed. First, i was told my withdrawals were delayed due to some security checks (and i was fined $1,000 that was taken from my account immediately) which were cleared on August 01, 2022 and i was assured my 4 withdrawals would be automatically re-initiated for processing. Those transactions have not been initiated even as i write and i keep getting flimsy excuses that they don’t have time to fit in my schedule after guaranteeing the withdrawals would be automatically re-initiated. Now, they don’t even respond to my complaints till several hours later. I received a mail from them today requesting that i give them authorization to process my withdrawals. This is just a joke because it is certain they are deliberately holding my withdrawals. Why ask for permission when you are same people that assured me the withdrawals would be re-initiated automatically???
Can i be guided as to actions i can take to escalate this further because it has now become very obvious that Deriv doesn’t want to process my withdrawals!!!

Dear @acquist-adelges-2 ,we regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Hello Kesya,
Its very unfortunate that Customer Support is no longer responding to my mails timely. It takes about 14 - 24hrs before i get any response and the LiveChat has not been effective either. I have sent 2 mails today at 9:49am and 3:16pm respectively regarding the status of my withdrawals, yet nobody has responded to me

@acquist-adelges-2, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Please be informed that if your case has been escalated to the relevant department, we would recommend you to allow 1 to 3 working days for them to further check on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We appreciate your kind understanding and patience on this issue.

Hi, Have you received your money now,Would you encourage others to put money on deriv?
And also what bad thing did you do attract the fine so we could avoid

Dear @anility-aegises-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com