Poor Withdrawal timeframe

Withdrawal on deriv started sound like way of scamming people, this is the 5th days of my withdrawals nothing reflect on my account now I talk to their customers service their responses are very poor after that they claim to I should wait for another 15 days, what’s the benefit of deriv service to people using their brokers please everyone are you experiencing same problem if I didn’t get my money today I’ll make sure people stop using deriv I have every proof with my and I’m gonna make this go viral I promis you guys I see why people rate you guys very low

1 Like

Hello @bitcoin-agonium-2,

We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.

To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat.

We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

1 Like

You are always sorry till yet but hard for you guys to rectify things

1 Like

Hello @bitcoin-agonium-2 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email (KYCVM) to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

1 Like

Estoy experimentando una situación similar, el 10 de abril realice un pequeño retiro de $100 y a la fecha aún no me llega, me dicen que debo esperar 15 días, lo raro que posterior a ese retiro ya realice otros y esos si me han llegado.

1 Like

Hola @brachia-agendum-2, gracias por unirte a nuestra comunidad. Con respecto a su retiro de Visa, puede consultar este artículo para obtener más información:

Esperamos que lo anterior aclare. Si tiene más consultas o problemas, no dude en contactarnos a través de LiveChat. Estamos aquí para ayudarle y estaremos encantados de ayudarle más. ¡Gracias!

1 Like

Same with you brother I am waiting for 15 days they say withdrawal has been completed but I didn’t receive it

Hello @apoikia-airboat-2 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!