Deriv is a scam my deposit trading withdrawal disabled

My ACCOUNT LOCKED OF TRADING WITH MONEY AND THEY ARE THE ONES REJECTING MY ADDRESS AFTER SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION @Deriv_adminN1 refund my funds €1490 through my deposit method i have submitted every documents i can share all my evidence in every social media handle kindly refund My funds eligible for withdrawal

Email: amin****a@gmail.com

CR****20

Deriv prevent my €1490 from trading and first withdrawal by locking my cashier…!!!
i have been asked to verify my account after i reached out to deriv about withdrawal issues and temporarily disabled of my trading i was asked for my full name, email, phone number which i provided agent assisted and said i should refer to email sent to me tried to upload all the bills of my electricity and all my bank statements after sometime i waited and then i saw a email that my account successfully verified later i tell them to unlock my trading and withdrawal they said i should resubmit proof of address after which i already send and verified successfully that it has been temporarily locked for trading so i did receive email updated resolution with 1-3 business days soon i got another email of resolution but i still can’t withdraw or trade and my cashier locked and my address rejected @Deriv_adminN1 @Deriv_adminN3 this is theft, they hang all my money every time for over 4month and i need it back or i will take to social media in my country and internationally about this platform including regulation bodies this is desperate to customers

Dear @alchera-alamode-2 we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!