My account was closed,reason being document dd not meet the requirements,

My account has been permanently disabled after my proof of address was rejected,how can it be reopened

1 Like

Hello @anthela-abought-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Thank you very much for contacting me.I received a message stating that the decision is final and not reversable so I don’t have any holes of pursuing the matter further.
However I would like to appreciate Deriv for almost everything including the experience i got when I started knowing this trading business.I learnt a lot of things that wl be handy in my life even outside trading

Regards
Leonard majachani

Me siento molesta porque me bloquearon la cuenta permanentemente según indica el correo por mi domicilio a pesar de haber enviado todos los documentos hasta mi ID creo que ni siquiera revisan y simplemente contestan lo mismo y lo peor es que no brindan soluciones para abrir nuevamente la cuenta

Same problam faceing

1 Like

Faceing same problam

I have send aproof of address since
Last week but they are telling me the proof
Of address has been already uploaded
Yet my account is not solve uptodate

1 Like

Hi @avidity-acomous-2 , we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

Thank you for getting back to me,I don’t really understand the message ,u mean I can still trade with deriv after forward the required documents. Plz elaborate on that one.

Regards

Leonard majachani

Hello @attagen-adinole-2 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Thanks for the reply,I was asking is it still possible for my account to be opened since it was permanently disabled , that being the reason I still pursue my case ,or of it’s now impossible maybe I can rest my case.

Regards
Leonard majachani

Dear @anthela-abought-2 , thank you for the reply! We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and
protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

My bvi cashier was locked

Hello @boomage-agoroth-2 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!