Proof of address verification

My proof address verification has failed but the deriv website doesn’t allow me to submit a new proof of address to verify and my account is restricted

3 Likes

Dear Chimera, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

1 Like

My proof address verification has failed but the deriv website doesn’t allow me to submit a new proof of address to verify and my account is restricted what can i do

1 Like

I received the following notification almost 2 days ago
ago : “Your address and identity are pending wait for 1-3 days

I am still waiting without any feedback. The processing time for this verification is very long.

When I try to resubmit the proof of my address verification, I receive the message that my account does not require address verification at this time. That I will be informed if address verification is required in the future.

In the meantime, my account has been restricted and I can’t transfer funds between my accounts and place buy/sell orders on my VBI account.

My deriv account is ajibulamamuhammad100@gmail.com
Help me

Please help me and solve this problem to me

Hi @bunters-agnized-2 , we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

1 Like