We will require our clients to authenticate their accounts.
In order to do that, you need to provide us a proof of identity, a selfie, and proof of address.
So, what are the types of documents we can accept?
1. Proof of identity types:
- National Identity
- Driver’s License
- Government health card
- Electoral card / Voter’s card (e.g. for Nigeria clients)
- Student card (recognized university)
Take note that proof of identity must have the following requirements:
- Showing your photo
- Not expired
- Showing your name and date of birth the same as your profile (in case the document has the other requirements, but it doesn’t have a date of birth we can accept other documents to confirm the date of birth, as a birth certificate, age declaration, and others).
2. Proof of address types:
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Council tax receipt
- Telephone (landline) bill and/or home internet package (landline)
- Official Residence Declaration / Affidavit
- Official letters issued by the government/ solicitor/ independent source
- Rental/ tenancy agreement
Take note that, proof of address must have the following requirements:
Issued within last 6 months
Bearing your name and address the same as your profile
Be aware that some options can be rejected due to account restrictions, or MT5 accounts.