Documents required to fully authenticate your account

We will require our clients to authenticate their accounts.

To do that, you need to provide us a proof of identity, a selfie, and proof of address.

So, what are the types of documents we can accept?

1. Proof of identity types:

• National Identity
  • Driver’s License
  • Passport
  • Government health card
  • Electoral card / Voter’s card (e.g. for Nigeria clients)
  • Student card (recognized university)

Take note that proof of identity must have the following requirements:

• Showing your photo
  • Not expired
  • Showing your name and date of birth the same as your profile (in case the document has the other requirements, but it doesn’t have a date of birth we can accept other documents to confirm the date of birth, such as a birth certificate, age declaration, and others).

2. Proof of address types:

• Utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Council tax receipt
  • Telephone (landline) bill and/or home internet package (landline)
  • Official Residence Declaration / Affidavit
  • Official letters issued by the government/ solicitor/ independent source
  • Rental/ tenancy agreement

Take note that, proof of address must have the following requirements:

• Issued within last 12 months (Please note that this validity time frame is for CR accounts only, it is still 6 months validity for MF accounts)

• Bearing your name and address the same as your profile

• Be aware that some options can be rejected due to account restrictions, or MT5 accounts.

Note: We can also accept POA documents bearing the dependant’s names. If the dependant’s name features on the proof of identity or birth certificate previously submitted. Please know that this is only applicable to CR accounts and CR accounts with regulated MT5(DFX, DBVI, and DVL)

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

9 Likes

I have been on your site for the past two days trying to post these to no avail for my verification. Kindly assist me to verify… This email is the same one I use for my account. Everytime i enter my id number its telling me incorrect id

2 Likes

I have been on your site for the past two days trying to post these to no avail for my verification. Kindly assist me to verify… This email is the same one I use for my account. Everytime i enter my id number its telling me incorrect id

1 Like

Hello, @antient-adorsed-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I have an ISSUE I have been trying to verify my account since last week but it hasn’t been successful :persevere::pensive:

4 Likes

It as been 2 weeks now

6 Likes

I also am waiting for a month now with message confirming that I have submitted my verification documents and waiting authentication.i can’t trade or withdraw funds that are in the account. I think I must just close the account

4 Likes

Please kindly review my documents. It’s been a month now since the message confirming that I have submitted. I am now thinking about closing the account and getting my funds back as I cannot trade at all

1 Like

Facing the same issue here. Several weeks ago my proof of address verification suddenly turned back to pending state again and it then has never got verified since then. I have money locked in my MT5 account.

1 Like

I’ve been continously submitting my proof of identity and it keeps failing stating name and date of birth dont match my profile when it does match!

Its been months and I’m unable to use this account due to this. Its really annoying because im submitting valid proof of identity and there’s no way to speak to a customer support representative.

I’ve tried live chat and it only has generic bot responses.

1 Like

I’m also having problems with my account since last week it is not yet verified

1 Like

I’m now beginning to think like this is a scam. I have been waiting for my documents to be verified for more than a month now, yet the site tells me that my documents will be verified in 3 days time. l am unable to make any withdrawals or perform any trades, the only thing I can do is just deposit… If my documents are not verified then why are you allowing me to deposit yet you are simultaneously preventing me from making withdrawals and performing trades?

4 Likes

Same as me right now

I feel so too, the address verification has been pending and i can’t do anything but to make deposit

I was ask to upload proof of address I up loaded and unfortunately it was rejected and and I uploaded another one with good quality but now it’s almost 3 weeks not verified and I want to trade

4 Likes

Hi was your account verified or you still waiting? I am having the same problem …

1 Like

My account has been verified I have to go through live chat then I was transferred to an agent who later transfer me to another which is more higher and my account was verify

2 Likes

My account need to be verified, and it not yet being verified, i did the process 3 times but it end up failed, it become hard for me to keep with trading i need help… CAN MY ACCOUNT BE VERIFIED PLEASE

1 Like

Estou triste com essa corretora!

1 Like