Documents required to fully authenticate your account

When the time comes, we will require our clients to authenticate their accounts.

In order to do that, you need to provide us a proof of identity, a selfie, and a proof of address.

So, what are the types of documents we can accept?

1. Proof of identity types:

• National Identity
  • Driver’s License
  • Passport

Take note that a proof of identity must have the following requirements:

• Showing your photo
  • Not expired
  • Showing your name and date of birth same as your profile (in case the document has the other requirements, but it doesn’t have a date of birth we can accept other documents to confirm the date of birth, as a birth certificate, age declaration and others).

2. Proof of address types:

• Utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Official Residence Declaration / Affidavit

Take note that, a proof of address must have the following requirements:

• Issued within last 6 months

• Bearing your name and address same as your profile

• Be aware that some options can be rejected due to account restrictions, or MT5 accounts.

I have been on your site for the past two days trying to post these to no avail for my verification. Kindly assist me to verify… This email is the same one I use for my account. Everytime i enter my id number its telling me incorrect id

I have been on your site for the past two days trying to post these to no avail for my verification. Kindly assist me to verify… This email is the same one I use for my account. Everytime i enter my id number its telling me incorrect id

1 Like

Hello, @antient-adorsed-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.