Account Verification Process Timeframe

Greetings Deriv Community :slight_smile:

Are you waiting too long for your account to be verified after submitting the required documents?

Kindly be informed that the timeframe process for your account to be verified is within 1 to 3 working days provided that all documents submitted follow the requirements.

You may check on the documents required here in this article: Documents required to fully authenticate your account

However, for instant verification, we recommend that you contact our Live Chat support for further assistance.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

Pls I need the link to live chat support. Cause the once I know are answering machines

Hello, @bonkers-acantha-2. Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may check this article for how to contact Live Chat support:
https://community.deriv.com/t/how-to-contact-our-customer-support/27051

However, if you have any other inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Hello, can you please verify my proof of address please, it’s been 3 days since i upload the document

1 Like

@begazed-abactor-4, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

@Deriv_adminN10
Greetings can you please help me i have uploaded my required document the past 3 days but still my account is not verified yet.
Hope to hear from you soon

Hello, @cabined-admires-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

It’s more than 3days since I’ve submitted my verification documents and still didn’t get any update or notification about its status

Hello, @bushwas-adverse-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

My account verification is not completed yet, i upload documents a week ago but still it doesn’t completed.

Hi @casuist-aerobes-2. Thank you for joining our community! We’re sorry to hear that. Due to data protection, we would recommend that you reach out to our Live Chat support for them to further check and assist you.

Its been 5days waiting for a verification i don’t know what myte be the problem to take you guys so long

Hello @blunked-acicula-2,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

We are truly sorry to hear that you are facing such an inconvenience.

Please reach out to our Customer Support team which is available 24/7 via the Live Chat.
We will work with you to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you.