cashier unlock

how long it takes to unlock cashier after submitting identity doc and proof of address?

How did you submitted ur identity document

Sir I send I’d Picture and bank statement picture to identify my account

I have submitted my identity documents and the cashier is still locked

1 Like

Hi @barlock-achaean-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may refer to the below article for the timeframe taken for account authentication.
Account Verification Process Timeframe

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I am not able to make a deposit, cashier is locked, and want some account verication, but when i click were i should verify it says successfully, but its been 2days yet still locked. Can i be assisted.

Hello, @cicalas-advisal-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Why i get rejected when in any volume on vix 75 and other symbols? I have 10 dollars on my account but when i increase the volume the money is not enough or am i still locked, cause last i had no problem on my first deposit. What could be the problem

Hi @amebous-airboat-2,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further.

We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor.

If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp.

Thank you for your understanding!
https://deriv.com/contact_us