My cashier is locked

My cashier is locked. I want to know how to unlocked cashier.

4 Likes

Ryno From BTT here did yu sort out your problem

@boation-abiotic-2 please check your email and if there is no email from us, please contact us via LiveChat.

my cashier is locked, how do i unlock it.

My cashier is still locked even after verifying my identity and address yesterday

My Cashier is still locked but i provided my approved withdrawal methods through the email i sent please get back to my account or me for futher clarity

What kind of email should i look for? Cause the only one i see is about maintenance and the date has even passed

2 Likes

Please help me with your email account so that i can apload my documents. I have been trying to send them via app.

BONJOUR JE VOUS ÉCRIS CETTE NOTE POUR AVOIR DES INFORMATIONS EN RAPPORT AVEC MON COMPTE DE TRADING. J’AI EFFECTUÉ UN DÉPÔT DE 120 DOLLARS SUR MON COMPTE EN VUE DE TRADER MAIS JE N ARRIVE PAS À TRANSFÉRER CE MONTANT SUR MES DIFFÉRENTES COMPTE DE TRADING. MON COMPTE EST BLOQUÉ ET JE VEUX BIEN COMPRENDRE POURQUOI . URGENT BESOIN D’ UNE REPONSE IMMEDIATE.

Please help me to unlock my cashier please

Hello did they help you unlock the cashier

1 Like

My cashier is blocked no chats available for me for the past 2 days

My cashier is locked I want to unlock

My cashier is locked. Can someone help me

@claries-acquiet-2 ,. If your cashier is locked then check your notification icon for the instructions to unlock it.

Where do I find the icon

1 Like

Hi @anuloma-acutest-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Why is my cashier still locked after uploaded my proof of identity and address?

Hello, @chummer-adreads-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi! Did you were able to unlocked? they just blocked mine and I don’t know if it was for the same reason as you. How long did they took to review you POA?