My cashier is locked

My cashier is locked. I want to know how to unlocked cashier.

4 Likes

Ryno From BTT here did yu sort out your problem

@boation-abiotic-2 please check your email and if there is no email from us, please contact us via LiveChat.

1 Like

my cashier is locked, how do i unlock it.

My cashier is still locked even after verifying my identity and address yesterday

My Cashier is still locked but i provided my approved withdrawal methods through the email i sent please get back to my account or me for futher clarity

What kind of email should i look for? Cause the only one i see is about maintenance and the date has even passed

Please help me with your email account so that i can apload my documents. I have been trying to send them via app.

BONJOUR JE VOUS ÉCRIS CETTE NOTE POUR AVOIR DES INFORMATIONS EN RAPPORT AVEC MON COMPTE DE TRADING. J’AI EFFECTUÉ UN DÉPÔT DE 120 DOLLARS SUR MON COMPTE EN VUE DE TRADER MAIS JE N ARRIVE PAS À TRANSFÉRER CE MONTANT SUR MES DIFFÉRENTES COMPTE DE TRADING. MON COMPTE EST BLOQUÉ ET JE VEUX BIEN COMPRENDRE POURQUOI . URGENT BESOIN D’ UNE REPONSE IMMEDIATE.

Please help me to unlock my cashier please

Deriv (Investments) Europe Ltd (W Business Centre, Level 3, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara BKR 9033, Malta) is licensed in Malta and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority under the Investment Services Act to provide investment services in the European Union (licence no. IS/70156). It is also authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request.

Deriv (MX) Ltd, Millennium House, Level 1, Victoria Road, Douglas IM2 4RW, Isle of Man, is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account no. 39172 and by the Gambling Supervision Commission in the Isle of Man.

Deriv (Europe) Limited, W Business Centre, Level 3, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara BKR 9033, Malta, is licensed and regulated for synthetic indices by the Malta Gaming Authority (licence no. MGA/B2C/102/2000), by the Gambling Commission for clients in Great Britain (account no. 39495), and by the Revenue Commissioners for clients in Ireland (licence no. 1010285).

Deriv Investments (Europe) Ltd is authorised to deal on its own account and is both the manufacturer and distributor of its products.

This information is intended for Retail & Professional clients.

CFDs offered by Deriv Investments (Europe) Ltd are considered complex derivatives and may not be suitable for retail clients.They may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates; If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest; The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
CFDs offered by Deriv Investments (Europe) ltd also come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 63% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Deriv Investments (Europe) ltd. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

+18 Icon Please trade responsibly. For more information about responsible trading please click here.