My cashier is locked

Hello, @brigued-adsmith-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Trading platforms designed with you in mind.

Please help i cant deposit my cashier is locked

hi my cashier is also locked and i cant deposit via visa ,how long do they take to review the required documents that i sent

Hello, @becurst-acouasm-2 @blandly-additum-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Como faco para entrar em contato? via livechat?
tou a comecar a achar que querem nos roubar porque esse processo deveria ser facil
de resolver

Caro @Velardin9, obrigado por se juntar à comunidade! Lamentamos observar isso. Nosso Suporte ao Cliente está disponível 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat, para melhor assistência e proteção dos dados da sua conta. Trabalharemos com você para resolver quaisquer problemas o mais rápido possível.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I want to know how to unlock my cashier

Dear @chocked-aegagri-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Can u please tell me hw there helped u unlock your cashier

Hi @beagles-aeneous-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi have tried to withdraw from binary and my cashier not working please help

Dear @alterer-adepter-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. Kindly be informed that we would have to run further checks on your account to assist you further. Therefore, please reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

help me to unlock my cashier

Same problam faceing from 1 week

Hello @bryozoa-adeemed-2 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!