my cashier lock how unlock this

place help me
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Please help me too I’m struggling

Por favor me ajude também estou lutando, já passou mais de horas e continua bloqueada para depósito via pix.

Please help me unlock my cashier

@claries-acquiet-2 ,. If your cashier is locked, then follow the instructions given to you and unlock it.

Check your notification icon for it.

1 Like

pleas, help to unlock my cashier

@classic-acronal-2 ,. Follow the directions given to those above and unlock it.
The same applies to you.

My cashier is locked too and I’ve followed the instructions in the live chart…it doesn’t say anything on how to unlock it

My number is CR2668759 can you please unlock my cashier please

@beswarm-acetars-2 ,. Take a screenshot of the reply you see there and drop it here let me see.

@caliban-acouchy-2 ,. What was the message you received?
Share the screenshot here?

Hi my cashier Is locked how do I unlock it please help my account number is CR2668759

Must I share the message from you
Or the message from via live chat because I tried to contact via live chat but they can’t help to unlock my cashier account number is CR2668759

@caliban-acouchy-2 ,. Check your notification icon for information on how to unlock it.
But if it’s not there, then it’s only via the live chat that you can have it resolved.

My cashier is locked, how can I unlock the cashier?

Hi @canvass-adjiger-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Ola solicitei um saque dia 07 de fevereiro 2024 no valor de $12 usd para o id de rastreamento 45773190 via pix , e até agora não recebi, isso nunca aconteceu .Pode me ajudar ?No site de voçes diz que é 1 dia util , mas já faz 4 dias e nada

Olá @beefily-agaroid-2 , sentimos muito pelo inconveniente. Para acertar as coisas, nossa equipe já entrou em contato com você por e-mail para resolver seu caso. Se você tiver mais dúvidas ou problemas, não hesite em nos contatar através do LiveChat. Estamos aqui para ajudar e teremos o maior prazer em ajudá-lo ainda mais. Obrigado!